Create a complete coordinated bedding set for your 14.5-inch doll, including fitted and flat sheets, pillowcase and blanket!
Designed to fit the AptOne8 Snug As A Bug Collection Twin Bed, this beginner-level PDF project includes step-by-step photo instructions and pattern pieces for a three-piece sheet set consisting of a flat sheet, fitted sheet with realistic elasticized corners, and pillowcase. Also included are instructions for a basic blanket.
In addition to the Snug As A Bug Collection Twin Bed, this pattern may fit bed sets with the following approximate dimensions:
• Twin Bed Mattress: 7 inches wide by 16 inches long x 1 inch deep
• Bed: Approximate height from floor to top of mattress: 3 3/4 inches
Recommended Fabrics: cotton, flannel, gingham, satin
• 5/6 yard fabric – Any woven fabric that is soft enough to drape over the edge of the bed, such as cotton, flannel, gingham or satin.
• 16 inches of 1/4-inch wide elastic
• 2/3 yard fabric – Any mid-weight knit, such as sweatshirt fleece, polar fleece, terry cloth, sturdy jersey knit or other similar fabrics. TIP: Recycle baby blankets or other lightweight blankets or towels!
• Loop turner
• Self-healing cutting mat, clear acrylic quilting rule & rotary cutter
• Water soluble disappearing ink pen or tailor’s chalk
Skill Level: Beginner
What You Get: One 25 page PVC project pattern that you digitally download as a PDF file so you can start your project immediately! The PDF pattern provides full color step-by-step illustrated instructions. A PDF reader is required to view and print the files (example: Adobe Reader or Preview for MAC). The download link is received immediately after the transaction is complete. Print copies are NOT available.Download, Print, Craft!
*Creating a customer account will ensure that you have the ability to access your purchased (and free) files at any time.
PixieFaire and the designers featured are not affiliated with American Girl®.