This steampunk digital doll pattern bundle will let you create a Hook, O-Ring Belt and Eyepatch for your 18 inch doll.
Flamboyant adventurers, sailing the airways in their steam and wind powered ships. Good-hearted rogues, roving the world in search of daring adventure and fantastic riches. These are the Steampunk Pirates.
These accessories coordinate with other KeLibu Steampunk Pirate patterns, also available on Pixie Faire.
Recommended Fabrics: leather or vinyl
• 1 multi-purpose plant hook or safety hook
• 8 ½ x 3 ½ inches piece of leather or vinyl
• Small piece of thin cardboard (e.g. cereal box)
• A cork that is at least 1 inch long (e.g. from a wine bottle)
• 2 x 4 inch pieces of 1 inch wide elastic (white recommended)
• 3 ½ inches of ¼ inch wide elastic
• Tailor’s chalk or similar product for marking
• Hot glue or craft glue
• Hacksaw, rotary tool or strong pair of wire cutters
• Stretch or ballpoint needle
• Leather/vinyl needle
• Thread to match elastic and leather/vinyl
• Small piece of craft foam (optional)
• 6 ½ x 4 ¼ inch piece of light-to- mid-weight vinyl or leather
• One 1 inch brass O ring
• 6 x 3/8 inch wide rivets OR
• 21 x 3/16 inch wide brads
• Punch (if using rivets)
• Matching thread and vinyl/leather needle (if using rivets rather than brads)
• 19 ¾ x 1 inch wide ribbon and craft glue (if using brads)
• Tailor’s chalk, FriXion pen or similar
• 2 x 1 inch scrap of leather or vinyl
• 16 inches of cord OR
• 10 x ¼ inch wide vinyl/leather and 3 inches of ¼ inch elastic
• Matching thread and vinyl/leather needle
• 2 x 3/16 inch wide brads and awl (optional)
• Embellishments such as gears, skull and crossbones etc. (optional)
Skill Level: Intermediate
What You Get: One 40 page sewing pattern that you digitally download as a PDF file so you can start your project immediately! The PDF sewing pattern provides full color step-by-step illustrated instructions and full size pattern pieces. A PDF reader is required to view and print the files (example: Adobe Reader or Preview for MAC). The download link is received immediately after the transaction is complete. Print copies are NOT available.
Download, Print, Sew!