Meet our Mini Plush Pig, a super cute and cuddly amigurimi toy! This plush pig is easy and fast to make. Basic crochet skills required.
You'll find detailed instructions and photos to guide you as you make this stuffed animal.
15 cm (6 inches), with Super Bulky Plush yarn (120m/100g (131yds/100g) and 4 mm hook
Recommended Yarn: super bulky plush yarn (see details below)
– Yarn. Cover example features super bulky plush yarn Himalaya Dolphin Baby® 120m/100g (131yds/100g): pink 80303 and beige 80342.
– Fine black yarn for a smile and brow
– 4 mm crochet hook or according to the yarn
– 2 black bead eyes 3 mm (0.12 inch)
– Soft stuffing
– Large yarn needle and scissors.
Pattern instructions are in English using US terms. The pattern consists of easy to follow step-by-step detailed instructions with plenty of photos.
Skill Level: Easy
What You Get: One 7 page crochet pattern that you digitally download as a PDF file so you can start your project immediately! The PDF crochet pattern provides full color step-by-step illustrated instructions. A PDF reader is required to view and print the files (example: Adobe Reader or Preview for MAC). The download link is received immediately after the transaction is complete. Print copies are NOT available.Download, Print, Crochet!