“Meadow”, by Karen Lorraine Design, is a gentle sleeveless dress designed to fit small fashion dolls such as Blythe®, Pullip® (Type 3 and 4 body), Barbie® Fashionista®, Disney Descendants®, Disney Princesses®, Kruselings®, and the Barbie® sizes known as Tall, Curvy and Petite.
The sleeveless dress is made from woven (non-stretch) fabrics, and contains options for simple hemming or hemming-with-a-facing. There are two bodice options: A low waist, and a drop waist. There are also two skirts lengths (a short and long skirt). The pockets create a further option, while the back of the dress closes with hook and loop tape or snap fasteners. Clear instructions and photos are given for each step (along with shortcut instructions for those who prefer no photos).
Special note about about the sizing for Barbie® which is used in this pattern. One of the main dolls this pattern is written for is the Barbie® Fashionista® range. This is one of the main Barbie® doll ranges. She is an 11½" (29cm) Fashion Dolls. Her measurements are: bust 5 inches (12.7cm), waist 3½ inches (8.9cm), and hips 5 1/8 inches (13cm). This pattern is also written for the new Barbie® sizes known as Tall, Curvy, and Petite. To my knowledge, three moulds of Curvy Barbie® have been released. My Curvy Barbie® mould measures: bust 13cm, waist 10.5cm, and hips 15.5cm (at the widest part).
Suggested Fabrics: Woven cotton fabrics like cotton, lawn, voile, light-weight quilting cottons.
• 12" (wide) x 11" (deep), cotton non-stretch fabric like voile, lawn, cotton, or lightweight quilting cottons.
• 10" (wide) x 6" (deep), 2-or-4-way stretch lightweight fabric like tulle. This is for hemming the neckline and armholes via facings (and is optional, as the pattern also discusses straight hemming without any facings). Note: You do not need to cut any pattern pieces out for the facing option.
• Embellishments like lace, buttons, applique, tapestry thread.
• Matching or contrasting thread.
• Hook and loop tape or similar for closures.
• Seam sealant.
Skill Level: Intermediate
What You Get: One 28 page sewing pattern that you digitally download as a PDF file so you can start your project immediately! The PDF sewing pattern provides full color step-by-step illustrated instructions and full size pattern pieces. A PDF reader is required to view and print the files (example: Adobe Reader or Preview for MAC). The download link is received immediately after the transaction is complete. Print copies are NOT available.Download, Print, Sew!
I really liked the patterns easy to see together I would like to see more patterns for this size plz
The pattern directions were easy to follow. I like the variety of views