"Secret Garden" PDF sewing pattern to make a very special outfit to fit 13" Little Darling and similar sized dolls like Iplehouse KID and Paola Reina Las Amigas.
This romantic ensemble brings memories of a long forgotten secret garden waiting to be discovered.
Beautiful and inspiring, your girls will look stunning in this highly detailed outfit.
The pattern includes detailed step by step instructions with photo illustrations.
With this pattern you can make everything that you see in the pictures:
- Elaborate dress with short sleeves
- Simple dress with long sleeves
Recommended Fabrics: Cotton print
• 1 yard cotton print for the dresses.
• 1/2 yard neutral color cotton for the petticoat and lining.
• 6” x 6” 2” wide stretch lace for the gloves.
• 4 yards 1/3” wide eyelet cotton trim.
• ½ yard ½” wide ruffled cotton trim.
• ½ yard 1” wide cotton trim.
• ½ yard ½” wide bilateral cotton trim.
• 10” 1” wide bilateral eyelet cotton trim.
• 20 yards cotton cord or yarn.
• 2 7” diameter crocheted doilies.
• 1 yard 1” wide lace.
• Wooden beads.
• 2 mulberry paper flowers.
• 1 yard ¼” wide ribbon.
• 1 fancy button.
• 10” ¼” wide elastic.
• Buttons or snaps.
• Craft glue.
Skill Level: Intermediate
What You Get: One 22 page sewing pattern that you digitally download as a PDF file so you can start your project immediately! The PDF sewing pattern provides full color step-by-step illustrated instructions and full-size pattern pieces. A PDF reader is required to view and print the files (example: Adobe Reader or Preview for MAC). The download link is received immediately after the transaction is complete. Print copies are NOT available.
Download, Print, Sew!
*Creating a customer account will ensure that you have the ability to access your purchased (and free) files at any time.
Pixie Faire and the designers featured are not affiliated with American Girl®