"Beekeeper" PDF sewing pattern to make a very special outfit to fit 16" A Girl for All Time dolls.
A dreamland beekeeper's outfit with many accessories inspired by yesteryear. Your girl will be ready to do all her beekeeping chores in this nostalgic ensemble.
It includes a detachable veil that you can clip on and take off according to preference, a dress with pleated bodice and skirt featuring very original sleeves pinned up with decorative buttons, a perfectly proportioned and beautifully outlined beekeeper's hat decorated with a bow at the side and a full double pinafore that fits perfectly well through the neck and ties at the sides.
The pattern includes detailed step by step instructions with photo illustrations.
With this pattern you can make:
- Protective veil
Recommended Fabrics: Cotton print, leatherette, netting, stretch fabricSupplies Needed
• 20” x 20” leatherette for the hat.
• 1/2 yard cotton print for the dress and hat bow.
• 1/2 yard contrast cotton print for the pinafore.
• 1 fat quarter cotton for the linings.
• 20” x 20” netting for the veil.
• 2 yards ½” wide cotton trim for the dress and pinafore.
• 1 yard ¼” wide cotton trim for the hat and dress bodice.
• 1/3 yard venise trim for the hat.
• Buttons or snaps.
• 2 yards ribbon for the pinafore ties.
• 5 wooden beads for the dress bodice.
• 10” ¼” wide elastic for the dress sleeves.
• Crafting glue.
• 2 tiny claw clips.
Skill Level: Intermediate
What You Get: One 19 page sewing pattern that you digitally download as a PDF file so you can start your project immediately! The PDF sewing pattern provides full color step-by-step illustrated instructions and full size pattern pieces. A PDF reader is required to view and print the files (example: Adobe Reader or Preview for MAC). The download link is received immediately after the transaction is complete. Print copies are NOT available.
Download, Print, Sew!