"Countryside Beauty" PDF sewing pattern to make a very special outfit to fit 14" Sylvia Natterer's Petitcollin Minouche dolls.
It's a beautiful concept for your girl which offers a really wide scope for fabric combinations.
In this pattern I give away my seamstress secrets so that people who do sewing for a living can achieve a perfect balance between stunning quality and speed and thus increase their hourly income.
As you can see in the examples, you can come up with really interesting color schemes.
The pattern includes detailed step by step instructions with photo illustrations.
With this pattern you can make:
- Arm warmers
- Footed stockings
- Footless stockings
Recommended Fabrics: Cotton print, broderie AnglaiseSupplies Needed:
• 30” x 30” felt.
• 20” x 20” stretch fabric.
• 3 different coordinating cotton prints. You will have plenty with 1 fat quarter of each.
• 1/2 yard of neutral color cotton for the dress.
• 1 yard of 0.7” trim for covering up the ruffle’s seam and for the front opening sides.
• 1 yard of fancy trim for the dress.
• 1 yard of ribbon.
• Artificial flowers or bow to decorate the hat.
• 2 jewelry making closed jump rings.
• Buttons or snaps.
• Tacky glue.
Skill Level: Intermediate
What You Get: One 19 page sewing pattern that you digitally download as a PDF file so you can start your project immediately! The PDF sewing pattern provides full color step-by-step illustrated instructions and full size pattern pieces. A PDF reader is required to view and print the files (example: Adobe Reader or Preview for MAC). The download link is received immediately after the transaction is complete. Print copies are NOT available.
*Creating a customer account will ensure that you have the ability to access your purchased (and free) files at any time.