This PDF sewing pattern will help to make a very special outfit to fit 14.5" dolls such as WellieWishers™ and similarly sized dolls.
Revive the beauty and romance of Jane Austen's novels with these stunning Regency era gowns.
You can either make an evening gown featuring a sheer overlay or a simple but lovely day dress complete with bonnet, gloves and stockings.
In this pattern I give away my seamstress secrets so that people who do sewing for a living can achieve a perfect balance between stunning quality and speed and thus increase their hourly income.
The pattern includes detailed step by step instructions with photo illustrations.
With this pattern you can make:
- Day gown
- Evening gown
This PDF sewing pattern is designed to fit 14.5" dolls such as WellieWishers™.
Recommended Fabrics: Cotton print, embroidered netting
• 20” x 20” felt for the bonnet.
• 10” x 10” stretch fabric for the stockings.
• 1 fat quarter cotton print for the gown.
• 1/3 yard lace for the overlay and gloves.
• 1 fat quarter cotton for the linings.
• 1 yard ¼” wide lace trim for the gown plus another yard for the overlay.
• Buttons or snaps.
• 1/4 yard 1” wide stretch lace trim for the gloves.
• 1/3 yard braided gimp for the bonnet brim.
• 1/3 yard fancy trim to apply around the bonnet.
• 1 ½ yard ribbon for the bonnet ties and for the sash.
• Artificial flowers or pearls to decorate the bonnet.
• Tacky glue.
Skill Level: Intermediate
What You Get: One 22 page sewing pattern that you digitally download as a PDF file so you can start your project immediately! The PDF sewing pattern provides full color step-by-step illustrated instructions and full size pattern pieces. A PDF reader is required to view and print the files (example: Adobe Reader or Preview for MAC). The download link is received immediately after the transaction is complete. Print copies are NOT available.
Download, Print, Sew! *Creating a customer account will ensure that you have the ability to access your purchased (and free) files at any time.
Pixie Faire and the designers featured are not affiliated with WellieWishers™ .