Create a complete coordinated bedding set for your 14.5-inch doll, including fitted and flat sheets, pillowcase and blanket!
Designed to fit the AptOne8 Snug As A Bug Collection Twin Bed, this beginner-level PDF project includes step-by-step photo instructions and pattern pieces for a three-piece sheet set consisting of a flat sheet, fitted sheet with realistic elasticized corners, and pillowcase. Also included are instructions for a basic blanket.
In addition to the Snug As A Bug Collection Twin Bed, this pattern may fit bed sets with the following approximate dimensions:
• Twin Bed Mattress: 7 inches wide by 16 inches long x 1 inch deep
• Bed: Approximate height from floor to top of mattress: 3 3/4 inches
Recommended Fabrics: cotton, flannel, gingham, satin
• 5/6 yard fabric – Any woven fabric that is soft enough to drape over the edge of the bed, such as cotton, flannel, gingham or satin.
• 16 inches of 1/4-inch wide elastic
• 2/3 yard fabric – Any mid-weight knit, such as sweatshirt fleece, polar fleece, terry cloth, sturdy jersey knit or other similar fabrics. TIP: Recycle baby blankets or other lightweight blankets or towels!
• Loop turner
• Self-healing cutting mat, clear acrylic quilting rule & rotary cutter
• Water soluble disappearing ink pen or tailor’s chalk
Skill Level: Beginner
What You Get: One 25 page PVC project pattern that you digitally download as a PDF file so you can start your project immediately! The PDF pattern provides full color step-by-step illustrated instructions. A PDF reader is required to view and print the files (example: Adobe Reader or Preview for MAC). The download link is received immediately after the transaction is complete. Print copies are NOT available.Download, Print, Craft!
*Creating a customer account will ensure that you have the ability to access your purchased (and free) files at any time.
Pixie Faire and the designers featured are not affiliated with American Girl®.