The 1914 Scout Uniform consists of a lace trimmed petticoat, a lace up training corset, a long sleeved blouse with shawl collar, two flapped pockets and appropriate badges and patches and a simple skirt also with two flapped pockets.
This PDF sewing pattern is designed to fit 18" dolls such as American Girl®.
Recommended Fabrics: lightweight cotton, twill or duck and batiste
• Marks-B-Gone or other disappearing ink pen
• 7 brown 1/4 inch buttons
• 1 hook and eye set
• 1/3 yard khaki cotton fabric
• 1/3 yard black cotton fabric
• 1/4 yard of heavier cream cotton fabric ( like twill
• 1/3 yard of white batiste
• 24 inches 1/8 inch ribbon
• 1 yard narrow lace (1/2 inch or less)
• 1/2 yard of 1 inch ruffled eyelet trim
• 8 1/4 eyelets
• 3 inch x 1/4 inch piece loop tape
• 2 loop tape tabs
• 4 small snaps
• Permanent fabric markers in red, green, black, brown and
• Thread to match
• 24 inches of ribbon or cording for the corset lacing
Skill Level: Intermediate
What You Get: One 26 page sewing pattern that you digitally download as a PDF file so you can start your project immediately! The PDF sewing pattern provides full color step-by-step illustrated instructions and full size pattern pieces. This pattern includes a 2 page Summary of Instructions section so you can print out just the text version if desired to save on printer ink!
A PDF reader is required to view and print the files (example: Adobe Reader or Preview for MAC). The download link is received immediately after the transaction is complete. Print copies are NOT available.
Download, Print, Sew!
*Creating a customer account will ensure that you have the ability to access your purchased (and free) files at any time.
Pixie Faire and the designers featured are not affiliated with American Girl®.
The image that most people have of Martha Washington is that of a simply dressed...
The doublet was worn in Europe between the fourteenth and seventeenth centuries and it changed...