Every doll needs this Zip Through Hoody on cooler days.
It features a contrast hood lining and double sleeves with tapes, as well as contrast zip detailing.
Soft two colored french terry fabric and cozy side patch pockets mean a chilly day won't stop playground adventures for your dolls.
Choose your own fabric color combinations!
Start with selecting three or four colored heat transfer and use these colors in your project. Grey melange is the basic color in my project, as it goes well with any color; therefore I use grey melange fabric for the hood lining, facing and all bindings, no matter what colors I choose for other pieces of the hoody.
This PDF sewing pattern fits 18" dolls such as American Girl® .
Recommended Fabrics: French terry fabric and knit fabric for lining.
- 1/3 yard light blue french terry fabric for body of hoody;
- 1/4 yard white french terry fabric for lower sleeve panels;
- 1/3 yard grey melange knit fabric for lining;
- 1/8 yard grey melange ribbing for bindings;
- 12" (width 3/8") color 1 twill tape;
- 12" (width 3/8") color 2 twill tape;
- thread to match;
- contrasting thread for topstitching;
- 25"(width 3/8") stabilizing tape for center front panels;
- 3" (width 3/8") double sided fuse tape (Fusible Webbing Tape) for back neckline facing;
- 1 (any length) regular red separating nylon coil zipper size #3 .
Skill Level: Intermediate
What You Get: One 26 page sewing pattern that you digitally download as a PDF file so you can start your project immediately! The PDF sewing pattern provides full color step-by-step illustrated instructions and full size pattern pieces. A PDF reader is required to view and print the files (example: Adobe Reader or Preview for MAC). The download link is received immediately after the transaction is complete. Print copies are NOT available to purchase.Download, Print, Sew!
Pixie Faire and the designers featured are not affiliated with American Girl®.