Your doll will be all set for a career in the airline industry or to dress up for his or her school's career day. This cute pattern by JenAshley Doll Designs includes a shirt that looks like a vest and shirt, a skirt, pants, and a scarf. Have fun choosing color combinations and prints. Make the upper pocket in a print to match the scarf. There are endless possibilities.
This PDF sewing pattern is designed to fit 18" boy and girl dolls such as American Girl®.
Recommended Fabrics: Shirt, skirt, and pants—Kona cotton, linen blend or any woven fabric of similar weight
Scarf and upper pocket—light weight woven such as quilting cotton, rayon, etc. or any light weight fabric with drape
• 1/4 yard of primary color for shirt bodice and skirt or 1/3 yard of primary color for shirt bodice and pants
• 1/4 yard or fat quarter for secondary color for shirt collar, sleeves, and facing
• 1/6 yard or fat quarter accent print for scarf and upper pocket or tiny scrap for upper pocket only
• Thread to match primary and secondary fabric
• 3 tiny buttons for shirt
• 2 tiny buttons for long sleeve shirt option
• 3 sets small sew on snaps for shirt
• Scrap of lightweight interfacing for shirt facing
• 5.5 inch piece of 1/4 inch wide elastic for skirt or pants
• Optional: Small piece of fusible interfacing for shirt facing. Interfacing will help white fabric be more opaque so that the primary color does not show through. It is not necessary for facings made with more opaque fabric.
• Optional: Airline related charms or buttons to stitch on shirt under or over pocket
Skill Level: Intermediate
What You Get: One 44 page sewing pattern that you digitally download as a PDF file so you can start your project immediately! The PDF sewing pattern provides full color step-by-step illustrated instructions and full size pattern pieces. A PDF reader is required to view and print the files (example: Adobe Reader or Preview for MAC). The download link is received immediately after the transaction is complete. Print copies are NOT available.Download, Print, Sew!