Bring a little magic into your doll's life with this cute fairy outfit. The Fairy Dress PDF Pattern combines pretty shades of tulle in your favorite color combinations and adorns them with sequins, glitter and flowers to create a truly enchanted look!
• 1/4 yard of stretch velvet for bodice
• 17” x 6” piece of lining fabric for the skirt
• 1/4 yard of each of your colored tulle (I’ve used three colors in this design). *
• Matching thread
• 20” elastic 1/4” wide for the straps and waistband of the underskirt.
• Small amount of hook and loop tape
• Small fabric flowers, sequines or other adornments for adding to the dress and wings.
• Optional: metallic thread for sewing the wings together.
* An assortment of tulle, organza type fabric or similar would work well but stiff tulle is required for the wings.
Difficulty Level: Easy
What You Get: One 10 page sewing pattern that you digitally download as a PDF file so you can start your project immediately! The PDF sewing pattern provides full color step-by-step illustrated instructions and full size pattern pieces. A PDF reader is required to view and print the files (example: Adobe Reader or Preview for MAC). The download link is received immediately after the transaction is complete. Print copies are NOT available.
Download, Print, Sew!
*Creating a customer account will ensure that you have the ability to access your purchased (and free) files at any time.
PixieFaire and the designers featured are not affiliated with American Girl®