Camisole Top by Pinku Jane. This popular pattern in its original form is a super easy addition to your little plastic girlie's wardrobe! A simple camisole with button front (or wear buttoned in back for a different look), and spaghetti straps. Also included is an option for a ribbed back. This will make the cami fit a little better. The alternate version is still very easy and you'll want to make one in all of her favorite colors! The pattern includes several alternate decorative hem edgings, as well.
This PDF crochet pattern is designed to fit 12" Blythe™ Dolls.
Suggested Yarns: Cotton Crochet Thread
● Size 10 crochet thread (25g) in color of your choice, sample made from Handy Hands (HH) Lizbeth® brand, DMC Cebelia® is another good choice for this size thread
● 3 tiny 4mm or 6mm buttons for closure
● Matching thread and hand sewing needle
● Size 7 (1.65mm) steel crochet hook
● Darning needle for weaving in threads
Skill Level: Easy
What You Get: One 13 page crochet pattern that you digitally download as a PDF file so you can start your project immediately! The PDF crochet pattern provides full color step-by-step illustrated instructions. A PDF reader is required to view and print the files (example: Adobe Reader or Preview for MAC). The download link is received immediately after the transaction is complete. Print copies are NOT available.Download, Print, Crochet!