Featured in the Liberty Jane Fall 2014 Euro Libby Outfit: Peleton - These fun Moto Pants are the perfect item for your trendy, stylish doll. Whether she’s bicycling in France or shopping in NYC, she will look fantastic out and about.
The Moto Pants feature ‘moto’ patches on the knees, center back leg seam with topstitching, and back welt pockets. They have a flat front waistband and elastic waist back. Front slant pockets provide a sleek, finished look.
As a bonus we have included a basic back leg piece if you want to switch it up and create your own style of pants. (with no center back seam - perfect for the beginner level). Pants can be made with OR without the front knee patches.
Looking for indepth sewing instruction? Be sure to check out the comapnion Sew Along Video! Follow along as Cinnamon shows you each and every step - including those tricky welt pockets!
Suggested fabrics include soft twill, denim, mid-weight cottons or even faux leather.Supplies Needed:
What You Get: One 20 page sewing pattern that you digitally download as a PDF file so you can start your project immediately! The PDF sewing pattern provides full color step-by-step illustrated instructions and full size pattern pieces. A PDF reader is required to view and print the files (example: Adobe Reader or Preview for MAC). The download link is received immediately after the transaction is complete. Print copies are NOT available.Download, Print, Sew!
I love this pattern! I use it for so many patterns. It makes great dress, casual, even cammi pants. The video helps me make sure that I don't miss a step. Thanks so much!
Excellent pattern! Very, very easy to follow and perfect fit. I am pairing these with the dolman shirt pattern. Thanks for another great pattern.
My title says it all; this is a fantastic design offering two back piece options and welt pockets, but there is a drafting error in the pattern. The front piece gets a waistband and the back is supposed to fold over to create a casing for elastic yet both pieces are exactly the same length. The 1/4" lost on the front to the waistband seam is not a sufficient amount to equal the length needed to make a casing on the back. I add an inch to the back rise each time I sew these, but it would be really helpful if a correction to the back pieces was made and the update version sent to those who have purchased the pattern. If it's been awhile since I've sewn these I sometimes forget about the drafting error and have to get creative to compensate for it as I did this time using Seams Great binding.