Easy to crochet amigurimi giraffe pattern! Make a cute and cuddly plush giraffe in just a few hours following these step by step instructions and pictures! Amigurumi pattern written in US crochet terms.
- Giraffe measures 15.8 inches (40 cm) tall
CROCHET LEVEL: Easy
TIME: 2 - 4 hours
Recommended Yarn: super bulky plush yarn (see details below)
- Yarn. The example features super bulky plush yarn 120m/100g (131yds/100g): 1 skein Himalaya Dolphin Baby® yellow color 80313 and 0.5 skeins Yarnart® Dolce brown color 754. You’ll also need some fine black yarn for the muzzle.
– 4.5 mm (7 US) crochet hook or according to the yarn;
– Soft stuffing;
– 2 black safety amigurumi eyes 10 mm (0.4 inch);
– Big and small yarn needle, scissors.
Pattern instructions are in English using US terms. The pattern consists of easy to follow step-by-step detailed instructions with plenty of photos.
Skill Level: Easy
What You Get: One 10 page crochet pattern that you digitally download as a PDF file so you can start your project immediately! The PDF crochet pattern provides full color step-by-step illustrated instructions. A PDF reader is required to view and print the files (example: Adobe Reader or Preview for MAC). The download link is received immediately after the transaction is complete. Print copies are NOT available.Download, Print, Crochet!