Make your own little sloth family with this plush amigurimi pattern featuring a mother and baby sloth. They are so soft and huggable! Make them in just a few hours! Amigurumi pattern written in US crochet terms.
This PDF amigurumi plushie sloth pattern includes 13 pages with 61 step by step instructions and photos.
- Mama sloth measures 8.3 inches (21 cm) sitting and 13.8 inches (35 cm) tall
- Baby sloth measures 7.5 inches (19 cm) tall with Super Bulky Plush yarn (120m/100g (131yds/100g)) and 4.5 mm hook
CROCHET LEVEL: Intermediate
Recommended Yarn: super bulky plush yarn (see details below)
- Yarn. The example features super bulky plush yarn Himalaya Dolphin Baby® 120m/100g (131yds/100g): 1.5 skein brown color 80317 and 0.3 skein white color 80301. You’ll also need some fine black yarn for the muzzle.
– 4.5 mm (7 US) crochet hook or according to the yarn
– Soft stuffing
– 2 black safety amigurumi eyes 10 mm (0.4 inch)
– 2 black safety amigurumi eyes 12 mm (0.5 inch)
– Big and small yarn needle, scissors.
Pattern instructions are in English using US terms. The pattern consists of easy to follow step-by-step detailed instructions with plenty of photos.
Skill Level: Intermediate
What You Get: One 16 page crochet pattern that you digitally download as a PDF file so you can start your project immediately! The PDF crochet pattern provides full color step-by-step illustrated instructions. A PDF reader is required to view and print the files (example: Adobe Reader or Preview for MAC). The download link is received immediately after the transaction is complete. Print copies are NOT available.Download, Print, Crochet!