Gear up for any galactic battle in this specialized flight suit and armored flak vest, from Stitchery by Snowflake. Flight suit features dual sleeves with flat felled seams, Mandarin collar, multiple pocket options, and fully covered hook and loop closure. Flak vest features covered hook and loop closures at side and shoulder seam for a close fit, along with specialized cap sleeves for armor attachment. Two belts, two types of pockets, and detailed armor allow for infinite customization possibilities.
This PDF sewing pattern is designed to fit 18" dolls such as American Girl®.
Recommended Fabrics: Any woven fabric, such as cotton. Not suitable for knits
• 1/2 yd of Fabric for Jumpsuit
• 1/4 yd of Fabric for Flak Vest
• 1/4 yd of Fabric for Lining
• Scrap of Interfacing 6 in. by 8 in.
• Scrap of Vinyl or Pleather 14 in. by 14 in. for Belt and Pouches
• Strong Glue
• Scrap of Fabric 3 in. by 13 in. for Girth Belt
• Scrap of Felt or Fleece 3 in. by 13 in. (one 12 in. sheet of felt could also work)
• 9 inches of 3/4 inch wide hook and loop tape (cut lengthwise to be 3/8 inch wide)
• 23 size 4/0 snaps for Flak Vest
• Matching thread
• 1 sheet of 2mm thick foam (to attach armor, 22 additional size 4/0 snaps or additional hook and loop tape needed)
• OPTIONAL for Girth Belt: Two 1 1/2 inch (38 mm) Jewelry Ribbon End Crimps, Jewelry 4 mm Jump Rings, and 1 Jewelry 14 mm Lobster Clasp w/ Eyelet
Skill Level: Intermediate
What You Get: One 39 page sewing pattern that you digitally download as a PDF file so you can start your project immediately! The PDF sewing pattern provides full color step-by-step illustrated instructions and full size pattern pieces. A PDF reader is required to view and print the files (example: Adobe Reader or Preview for MAC). The download link is received immediately after the transaction is complete. Print copies are NOT available.Download, Print, Sew!
Create a Tudor style tunic for your boy doll with this pattern sized to fit...
Board shorts and surf shirt headed your way with stylish stripes! Choose between back closure...
The mortarboard cap got its name as the shape of the graduation cap started to...
This gown is ideal for graduation, choir, judicial, and liturgical attire. It features a single...