Get your boy or girl dolls dressed for any adventure with this Zip Through Hoody by Doll Joy. Made of two colored french terry fabric, it features side patch pockets, contrast hood lining and double sleeves with tapes.
Choose your own fabric color combinations!
Start with selecting three or four colored heat transfer and use these colors in your project. Grey melange is the basic color in my project, as it goes well together with any color. So I use grey melange fabric for pants, hood lining, facing and all bindings.
This PDF sewing pattern is designed to fit 19" Gotz® Girls Hannah and Happy Kidz dolls.
Recommended Fabrics: French terry fabric and knit fabric for lining.
- 1/3 yard light blue french terry fabric for body of hoody;
- 1/4 yard white french terry fabric for lower sleeve panels;
- 1/3 yard grey melange knit fabric for lining;
- 1/8 yard grey melange ribbing for bindings;
- 12" (width 3/8") color 1 twill tape;
- 12" (width 3/8") color 2 twill tape;
- thread to match;
- contrasting thread for topstitching;
- 25" (width 3/8") stabilizing tape for center front panels;
- 3" (width 3/8") double sided fuse tape (Fusible Webbing Tape) for back neckline facing;
- 1 (any length) regular red separating nylon coil zipper size #3 .
Skill Level: Intermediate
What You Get: One 25 page sewing pattern that you digitally download as a PDF file so you can start your project immediately! The PDF sewing pattern provides full color step-by-step illustrated instructions and full size pattern pieces. A PDF reader is required to view and print the files (example: Adobe Reader or Preview for MAC). The download link is received immediately after the transaction is complete. Print copies are NOT available.
Download, Print, Sew!
*Creating a customer account will ensure that you have the ability to access your purchased (and free) files at any time.
Pixie Faire and the designers featured are not affiliated with Gotz®.