What could be sweeter than the Charm School Dress for your 14” -14.5” doll?
Perhaps it’s the Charm School Dress embellished with machine embroidery and a coordinating in-the-hoop headband to complete the look! And the Frog Princess Fashions Charm School Patriotic machine embroidery set is a lovely accent for the collars, cuffs, and hem band of this dress.
These heirloom-quality machine embroidery designs were hand drawn and hand digitized specially to fit the Frog Princess Fashions Charm School dress.
There are three designs: a round collar, a sleeve cuff and a hem band set with the Patriotic pattern. In addition, there is a bonus headband design—made in the hoop to match the Patriotic set.
Each design has multiple other uses, as well. For example, the collar design might fit well on a visor or hat. The sleeve cuffs might also fit the cuffs of pants legs or a dress waistband inset. The headband design might also fit a belt. And what’s more, this little design set works equally well on clothing for the 14” Glitter Girls™ and Hearts for Hearts Girls™ dolls, too.
Experiment and see what you can create!
And, be sure to share your lovely work on our Frog Princess Fashions Facebook page!
This machine embroidery designed fit is designed to fit 14.5" doll clothes for dolls such as Welliewishers™
Design Hoops and Sizes:
5x7 and up
DST, EXP, JEF, HUS, PCS, PEC, PES, VIP, VP3, XXX (others available upon request)
Additional Supplies Needed:
• Best with lightweight but stable tear-away or fusible tear-away
• Can be used with water-soluble wash-away (not sticky-back) stabilizer
• Designs can be combined in larger hoops but maintain grain marks on found sewing pattern pieces or use ITH designs as is without turning
• Recommended for use only with rayon or polyester rayon blend embroidery threads for top threads
• Pre-wound bobbins or self-wound bobbins with traditional all-purpose thread suitable for the back side of embroidery only
• Recommended for use with new, sharp embroidery machine needles size 75/11
• Suitable for lightweight woven fabrics such as batiste, lawn, gingham, calico, lightweight cotton, and polyester/cotton blends (avoid seersucker, dotted swiss, nubby cottons, and other uneven surfaces)
• Designed to fit hoops 5x7 and Larger
• Turning tool or bamboo chopstick with a pointed end for turning collars
• Optional: pinking shears for trimming seam allowances
• Optional: mini craft iron for pressing smaller pieces such as collars
• Optional: temporary spray adhesive for adhering the top layer of collars to stitched embroidery
What You Get: Four embroidery machine digitized designs in 11 file formats. You will receive an instant download zipped file that contains a folder with each of the file formats listed above. Each file format is conveniently saved in its own separate folder for easy use. You need to be able to unzip the zipped file to use it. You must have an embroidery machine and know how to transfer the file to your machine in order to use this.
The Frog Princess Fashions Sweet Tea Eyelet Machine Embroidery designs are digitized to fit the...