Looking for some super adorable embroidery designs for your Ruby Red Fashion Friends® doll projects? You're sure to find something you like in this Key West Machine Embroidery Design Set from Frog Princess Fashions. Includes nine designs featuring filled versions of Flamingos, Mermaids, and Seahorses.
The Key West ME Design Set by Frog Princess Fashions is perfectly sized for Ruby Red Fashion Friends® dolls and is custom digitized to complement and embroider the Key West Wrap Dress, Crop Top, Skirt, or Beach Bag.
With nine cute styles to choose from, there are endless ways to embellish your outfits and personalize each one with your own color scheme.
Included in the set are:
Three single filled designs
Three Skirt Pocket Designs, perfectly placed
Three Beach Bag Pocket Designs, perfectly placed
This set of designs not only fits the Key West dress, skirt, and beach bag perfectly, but are also suited for use on beach towels, tote bags, blankets, pillows, sleeping bags, and other bedding, and more! What fun it will be to embroider all your special projects with these designs!
Design Hoops and Sizes:
All designs in this set fit the 4x4 hoop. The smallest design measures 1.37" x 1.31" and the largest design measures 3.25" x 2.53."
DST, EMD, EXP, JEF, HUS, PCS, PEC, PES, SHV, VIP, VP3, XXX
Additional Supplies Needed:
Best with light to medium-weight woven fabrics*
(*very lightweight fabrics may need fusible interfacing, but samples were stitched using only light starch and wash-away and fusible tear-away stabilizer)
• Polyester or rayon embroidery threads in the design colors: Neutral, black, white, hot pink, raspberry, light green, grass green, Erin Green, Kelly green, Caribbean blue, candlelight (yellow), daffodil, geranium, purple
• New, sharp, size 11 needle
• Thread to blend with your fabric for pocket and beach bag cut lines
• Frog Princess Fashions Key West PDF Sewing Pattern or your own choice of 18” doll clothing
• durable tear away stabilizer
• Prewash fabric for shrinkage
• Press and spray starch fabric prior to stitching
• Hoop fabric with tear-away or wash-away stabilizer
• Transmit design to machine
Note: for optimum results, check machine tension ahead of time, and give machine a thorough cleaning prior to stitching
What You Get: Nine embroidery machine digitized designs in 12 file formats. You will receive an instant download zipped file that contains a folder with each of the file formats listed above. Each file format is conveniently saved in its own separate folder for easy use. You need to be able to unzip the zipped file to use it. You must have an embroidery machine and know how to transfer the file to your machine in order to use this.
The Party Like It's 1985 Dress, by FROG Princess Fashions. Dresses of the 1980s were characterized by...