This unlined Go Everywhere Anorak Jacket by JenAshley Doll Designs is a great little loose fitting jacket for boy and girl dolls. Make it in one solid color or have fun mixing and matching fabric. Instructions are included to make a long sleeve jacket or a sleeveless vest. Add two, four, or no pockets. Two lower pocket options are included. Make your pockets with flaps or no flaps. Add the shoulder flaps and/or shoulder tabs or not. Jacket may have an elastic and cording in the waist and/or the hem line per instructions included. Does your doll need a spring rain jacket? Make the jacket in a pretty spring print and omit the elastic and the top pockets for a fun look. The possibilities to create your own look are endless. Be creative and have fun!
This PDF sewing pattern is designed to fit 13-14.5 inch dolls such as WellieWishers™, Hearts for Hearts Girls® or Corolle® Les Cheries. It is also available on Pixie Faire for 18" dolls such as American Girl®.
Recommended Fabrics: Lightweight to medium woven fabric such as Kona cotton, quilter's cotton, twill, chambray, etc.
• 1/3 yard light to medium weight woven fabric (Kona cotton, quilter's cotton, twill, chambray, etc.) Scrap of additional coordinating fabric needed for lined hood
• 1/4-inch wide elastic (You will need a 6 inch long piece for the waist and/or a 8.5 inch long piece for the bottom of the jacket, and 6 inches for elastic sleeve bands.)
• Cording such as parachute cording found in craft stores. Shoelaces, crocheted string, etc. may also be used. (You will need 18 inches for the waist and/or 15 inches for the jacket
• 7 – 10 inch or longer separating zipper (The top of the zipper can be trimmed off after it has been stitched into the jacket.)
• Matching or contrasting thread
• 11 inch long strip of 1/2 inch single fold bias binding or two 5.5-inch x 1-inch strips cut on the bias of jacket fabric for sleeveless version
• Buttons, eyelets, rhinestones, etc. for jacket pockets
Skill Level: Intermediate
What You Get: One 35 page sewing pattern that you digitally download as a PDF file so you can start your project immediately! The PDF sewing pattern provides full color step-by-step illustrated instructions and full size pattern pieces. A PDF reader is required to view and print the files (example: Adobe Reader or Preview for MAC). The download link is received immediately after the transaction is complete. Print copies are NOT available.Download, Print, Sew!
*Creating a customer account will ensure that you have the ability to access your purchased (and free) files at any time.
This pattern offers you three variations of Scottish-inspired shawls, perfect for cold evenings, whether Scottish...