What is a PDF?
- A PDF is a digital file. You will need a pdf reader, like Adobe Reader(PC or MAC) or Preview (MAC), to open, view , and print the file.
How do I receive my sewing pattern file?
- Once the payment is processed you will be given a download link to access the file. Simply click the link, and save the file to your computer.
Do my download links expire?
- No, you can log into "My Account" and click the order number, then simply click (download here) next to the Pattern Title to download the file again.
Do the pattern pieces need to be resized?
- The pattern pieces are designed to fit on a standard 8.5 by 11 inch piece of paper. There is no resizing necessary. Be sure to print the file at 100%, Scale NONE, or Actual Size. The option may be worded differently depending on your print dialog box.
- We ship worldwide. Items will be shipped within 3-4 business days of receiving cleared payment.
- US Shipping Rates - We ship First Class for items under 16 oz. at a rate of $4.00. Items over 16 oz. ship USPS Priority Mail at a rate of $6-10, unless combined in which case it will ship priority at a higher rate (depending on location and total weight).
- International shipping:
- Canada under 31 oz. $15, combined orders higher
- Australia and UK (and rest of world) under 31oz. $22.50 Combined orders higher
- Doll Rates:
- US $13.00 (WA, OR $7.99)
- Canada $36.00
- Australia, UK, Worldwide $49.50