We'd love to invite you to be a part the Sewing With Cinnamon membership group! Join us for one on one interaction, in-depth tutorials, all structured in a fun Topic of The Month sewing club! Cinnamon Miles will share how-to tips and instructions, examples, and tricks-of-the-trade. Click the button below to join the membership:
Special Note: If you're already a member, simply CLICK HERE to access the member-only content.
Watch This Video To Learn More About The Sewing WIth Cinnamon Community:
June Topic: Pressing Matters
For this topic, I'm excited to announce that Shari Fuller, the designer of the Thimbles and Acorns brand, will be my co-host! We are also joined by designer Melinda (Melody Valerie Couture) with a look at all the essential pressing tools. Pressing is an essential skill to master and will really make a difference in how your finished garments and projects turn out! I encourage you to follow along and glean as much as you can from the wisdom and experience of these amazing seamstresses!
The posts will include a lot of information, but rest assured, we will consolidate all of this into a nice & neat PDF that you can download at the end of the month.
The Pressing Matters Topic Will Include:
- Part 1 - Topic Overview, Essential Tools, & An Ironing Board Makeover w/ Shari Fuller
- Part 2 - How To Clean Your Iron
- Part 3 - Hands On Pressing Demonstrations
- Part 4 - Let's make a custom pressing mat
(Included when you sign up in June) May Topic: Sewing A Themed Wardrobe: So-Cal Style
I'm super excited to introduce this as a new series, one that we'll revisit a few times during the year with a new emphasis each time! For this month's topic, the theme is "So-Cal Lifestyle Scene". Early on, when we first launched Liberty Jane we introduced four themed collections: Tokyo Libby, Outback Libby, Euro Libby, and Malibu Libby. With the recent release of the American Girl® 2020 Girl Of The Year doll Joss Kendrick™, it seemed like the perfect time to revisit and refresh our Malibu Libby collection!The Sewing A Themed Wardrobe Topic Will Include:
- Part 1 - Topic Overview, Beach Scene Outfit Tutorial, Screen Printing
- Part 2 - The CA Cami makeover - Now an on-trend coverup!
- Part 3 - The zip-front rashguard and other swim looks
- Part 4 - So-Cal Beach Accessories!
It's going to be a fun course! Are you ready? Join us today, click the button above to subscribe! More About Sewing With Cinnamon:
The group is designed to help you become better at sewing in a fun and friendly environment. The program is also a fantastic way to get ongoing rewards from Pixie Faire.
A subscription will provide "members only" access to content on Pixie Faire. It is ongoing and each month we'll focus on one specific topic for the entire month. You'll get "how-to" tips, instructions, examples, and tricks-of-the-trade.
Plus as a member, you can join us in a private facebook group and we'll give you feedback and answer your questions as you practice what you learn in a fun and friendly community. This is optional, so if Facebook isn't your thing, that's totally cool!Price:
The price is just $14.99 a month and will renew automatically until you decide to cancel. *Please note - This program does not work with the Pixie Perks program. Points cannot be earned or redeemed from these monthly transactions.What You Get:
Each month you'll receive the following,
- A coupon to download one of the patterns related to the monthly topic. The coupon code can be used for the following brands: Liberty Jane, 123 Mulberry Street, Sew Urban, Karen Lorraine, and Cute Felt Patterns. On saome cases we may also include other brands that are topic specific.
- All prior SWC topics (published as Master Class Courses) available at 50% off the list price of $19.00. The coupon code is available to you as an SWC member.
- Instructional content on the topic including how-to tips and examples.
- Access to a members-only private Facebook group where you can get to know fellow students, see example projects and get your questions answered.
- Behind the scenes access to my studio where I am working on my latest projects. I'll show you how I use all the techniques to make projects that draw a crowd.
- Member-only access to the Sewing With Cinnamon blog
- Free Shipping on physical product on Pixie Faire
- Several free bonus patterns from the brands mentioned above.
We have a fun set of bonuses for those who decide to join us. They include,
Join Over 1000 Members:
- One prior month's training topic.
- Organizing For Productivity Topic
- Sewing Meaning Through Purses Topic
- Ultimate Resource Guide PDF
- Liberty Jane Pattern Title List PDF
- Free access to the Sewing Academy training, a $19 value.
- The Moto Pants Sewing Along Video & Pattern, a $9.98 value.
We're thrilled to have over 1000 members already in the club. Many are excited about the monthly coupon. Many are excited about the community of like-minded friends. Many are excited about learning tips and tricks to improve their sewing. We'd love to have you join us to receive these member benefits too.What People Are Saying:
Our favorite comment so far has to be from Teena B. after the first week she said, "Have to say I feel like my year's subscription has already paid for itself with these knit tips & lessons!"
You might like hearing this feedback from more happy members:"Love the topics. Cinnamon is able to make complex sewing projects look easy." "I love everything....loving the lessons, the lovely people I have met, the photos of what everyone had made. There is always someone there to help with questions. Lovely, happy place. I check in every day!..."
Join Us Today - as a member, you get immediate access to all of the benefits and you can cancel at any time. So there is nothing to lose. I hope you'll decide to join us today!
Cinnamon Miles & Friends