Revive the stories of beloved book character Nancy Drew with this very special outfit, designed to fit 13" Little Darling and similar sized dolls like My Meadow Avery, Iplehouse KID and Paola Reina Las Amigas.
A beautiful concept for your Little Darling doll which offers a really wide scope for fabric combinations.
In this pattern, I give away my seamstress secrets so that people who do sewing for a living can achieve a perfect balance between stunning quality and speed and thus increase their hourly income.
The PDF sewing pattern includes detailed step by step instructions with photo illustrations.
With this pattern you can make:
This pattern is also available for 18" dolls such as American Girl®.
Recommended Fabrics: Cotton print
• Coat and skirt: ½ yard cotton print or medium weight fabric; (I used cotton print), and 1 fat quarter cotton print for the lining.
• Hat: 1 fat quarter felt, and 1 fat quarter cotton print for the lining.
• Blouse: 1 fat quarter cotton print and 1 fat quarter cotton for the lining.
• 1/3 yard of ¼” wide cotton trim (or any trim that will curve as you sew).
• 1 doll sized buckle.
• Buttons or snaps.
• Ironing starch.
• Tacky glue.
• If you want to apply my super-fast pleating method, you will need an iron grate that has 1” squares.
Skill Level: Intermediate
What You Get: One 22 page sewing pattern that you digitally download as a PDF file so you can start your project immediately! The PDF sewing pattern provides full color step-by-step illustrated instructions and full size pattern pieces. A PDF reader is required to view and print the files (example: Adobe Reader or Preview for MAC). The download link is received immediately after the transaction is complete. Print copies are NOT available.
Download, Print, Sew!
*Creating a customer account will ensure that you have the ability to access your purchased (and free) files at any time.
Pixie Faire and the designers featured are not affiliated with American Girl®