Let Spring blossom with this fun summer dress. Play with fabric and color for a variety of looks. The pattern includes sleeves or can be done sleeveless. The bodice of the dress is fully lined. Don't sew on the skirt and you have a cute spring top. The flower and bow are sewn onto the dress by hand and there is a hook-and-loop closure in the back.
This PDF sewing pattern is designed to fit 14.5" dolls such as WellieWishers™. It also fits Melissa and Doug Mine to Love. The fit on Hearts for Hearts Girls® dolls is slightly looser in the bodice.
Recommended Fabrics: Lightweight woven fabrics. Quilter’s cotton. Cotton.
• Fabric 1 – Bodice and Overlap – 7” x 17”
• Fabric 2 – Skirt and Flower – 4” x 19”
• Fabric 3 – Binding, Bow, and Flower Stem – 5” x 7” (Bow can also be done in another color)
• Fabric 4 - Lining – 6” x 13”
• Matching threads for Fabrics 1, 2 and 3
• 3” Hook-and-loop tape (5/8” width – cut in half to get about 1/4” wide)
• Fabric Pencil or Pen Marker
• Hand sewing needle
• Loop Turner or Haemostatic clamp
• Iron and ironing board
Skill Level: Easy to Intermediate
What You Get: One 19 page sewing pattern that you digitally download as a PDF file so you can start your project immediately! The PDF sewing pattern provides full-color step-by-step illustrated instructions and full-size pattern pieces. A PDF reader is required to view and print the files (example: Adobe Reader or Preview for MAC). The download link is received immediately after the transaction is complete. Print copies are NOT available.Download, Print, Sew!
Panniers or side hoops are women's undergarments worn in the 17th and 18th centuries to...
I did make this pattern and it fit wonderfully. thank you