Let Spring blossom with this fun summer dress. Play with fabric and color for a variety of looks. The pattern includes sleeves or can be done sleeveless. The bodice of the dress is fully lined. Don't sew on the skirt and you have a cute spring top. The flower and bow are sewn onto the dress by hand and there is a hook-and-loop closure in the back.
This PDF sewing pattern is designed to fit 14-15" dolls such as WellieWishers™ and Ruby Red Fashion Friends®. It also fits Melissa and Doug Mine to Love. The fit on Hearts for Hearts Girls® dolls is slightly looser in the bodice.
Recommended Fabrics: Lightweight woven fabrics. Quilter’s cotton. Cotton.
• Fabric 1 – Bodice and Overlap – 7” x 17”
• Fabric 2 – Skirt and Flower – 4” x 19”
• Fabric 3 – Binding, Bow, and Flower Stem – 5” x 7” (Bow can also be done in another color)
• Fabric 4 - Lining – 6” x 13”
• Matching threads for Fabrics 1, 2 and 3
• 3” Hook-and-loop tape (5/8” width – cut in half to get about 1/4” wide)
• Fabric Pencil or Pen Marker
• Hand sewing needle
• Loop Turner or Haemostatic clamp
• Iron and ironing board
Skill Level: Easy to Intermediate
What You Get: One 19 page sewing pattern that you digitally download as a PDF file so you can start your project immediately! The PDF sewing pattern provides full-color step-by-step illustrated instructions and full-size pattern pieces. A PDF reader is required to view and print the files (example: Adobe Reader or Preview for MAC). The download link is received immediately after the transaction is complete. Print copies are NOT available.Download, Print, Sew!
The Liberty Jane® Euro Libby: Piccadilly Peacoat PDF Pattern will delight your 15-inch Ruby Red Fashion Friends®...
Nonni's Baby Ball, by dKinley designs, is an interesting fabric ball created with twelve individually stuffed sections....
I did make this pattern and it fit wonderfully. thank you