You'll have everything you need to create a customized "bed-in-a-bag" set for your 18-inch doll bed with this complete basic bedding set!
Designed to fit all AptOne8 Suite Dreams Collection beds, this PDF pattern download includes step-by-step photo instructions and pattern pieces for both twin and full-sized doll beds. Options include a three-piece sheet set consisting of a flat sheet, fitted sheet with realistic elasticized corners, and pillowcase. Also included is a ruffled bed skirt for use over a box spring or second mattress, as well as a reversible comforter with optional piping detail.
In addition to all Suite Dreams Collections beds, this pattern may fit bed sets with the following approximate dimensions:
• Twin Bed Mattress: 10 inches wide by 20 inches long x 1 inch deep
• Full Bed Mattress: 16 inches wide by 20 inches long x 1 inch deep
• Both Sizes: Approximate height from floor to top of mock
spring+mattress: 4 inches
• Pillow: 4x6 inches
Recommended Fabrics: cotton, lightweight denim, gingham, satin
- 2 3/4 to 4 yards woven fabric (actual yardage depends upon bed size and components chosen)
- 1/4-inch wide elastic - 14 to 17 inches
- Quilt batting - approximately 17x21 inches
- Bias tape maxi piping (optional) - 2 1/2 to 3 yards
- Loop turner
- Self-healing cutting mat, clear acrylic quilting ruler and rotary cutter
- Water soluble disappearing ink pen or tailor's chalk
Skill Level: Easy
What You Get: One 53 page sewing pattern that you digitally download as a PDF file so you can start your project immediately! The PDF pattern provides full color step-by-step illustrated instructions. A PDF reader is required to view and print the files (example: Adobe Reader or Preview for MAC). The download link is received immediately after the transaction is complete. Print copies are NOT available.Download, Print, Sew!
I love it, have 4 granddaughters all around the same age, so in process of make 4 different ones, along with 4 different beds, yes I bought those patterns also
I had the pleasure of testing this pattern and it was very simple and a breeze to sew up. It looks wonderful on my dolly's bed. The pattern is very concise and explains everything you need to know