This dainty vintage-style dress, by FROG Princess Fashions, features a Peter Pan collar on a princess-seamed bodice over a pleated A-line skirt with heart-shaped pockets stitched into the seams. The short, puffed sleeves have a wide, turned up cuff and four little buttons adorn the mock placket opening above the waist. The dress fastens in the back with hook and loop tape or your choice of closure. A darling posy bouquet machine embroidery design is an optional embellishment for the collar, cuffs, and pockets.
• ¼ yd. (fat quarter friendly) lightweight woven such as gingham, calico, batiste, light quilting cotton in miniature prints and solids for dress bodice, sleeves, and skirt
• 1/8 yd. lightweight woven solid for collar, cuffs, pockets
• Thread to match fabrics
• Hook and loop tape
• Four ¼” -3/8” buttons
• Recommended new/sharp size 75/11 needle
• Turning tool or chopstick
• Small, sharp, embroidery-type scissors
• Pinking shears
• Tailor’s chalk or temporary marking tool
• Frog Princess Fashions Machine Embroidery Pocket Posies Design Set
• Rayon or polyester/rayon blend machine embroidery thread in colors to match design and fabric
• Spray starch
• Temporary spray adhesive
• Tear-away stabilizer
• Tweezers to remove stabilizer bits left after tearing away
Skill Level: Intermediate
What You Get: One 26 page sewing pattern that you digitally download as a PDF file so you can start your project immediately! The PDF sewing pattern provides full color step-by-step illustrated instructions and full-size pattern pieces. A PDF reader is required to view and print the files (example: Adobe Reader or Preview for MAC). The download link is received immediately after the transaction is complete. Print copies are NOT available.Download, Print, Sew!
Perfect for Spring Fashion, the Chrysanthemum Dress, by BuzzinBea, 18-inch doll clothes pattern! The design features a...