18 inch doll shoe PDF pattern from Miche Designs - Canvas Slip-ons similar to those cute Vans everyone is wearing. Add some sparkle to your dolls day! This is an intermediate level pattern because of the assembly, the sewing skills required are basic.
What You Get: One 17 page sewing pattern that you digitally download as a PDF file so you can start your project immediately! The PDF sewing pattern provides full color step-by-step illustrated instructions and full size pattern pieces. A PDF reader is required to view and print the files (example: Adobe Reader or Preview for MAC). The download link is received immediately after the transaction is complete. Print copies are NOT available.
Download, Print, Sew!
*Creating a customer account will ensure that you have the ability to access your purchased (and free) files at any time.
In the late 17th and early 18th centuries a coat was a relatively straight loose...
I recently made a pair of these slip on shoes. The pattern is easy to follow and not too difficult. They turn out so cute and are fun to do. I tried to use denim on one pair and that did not work well, as the denim was a bit too thick and made the shoe bulky. I would recommend this pattern as one to make.
Totally cute and a versatile pattern as converted them to wear as slippers so tweaked the notions and their construction slightly since I used fleece as my main fabric. Haven't made them in canvas (or an alternative fabric) yet but plan to do so and I am imagine they will be just as cute and easy to do.
Another terrific and versatile pattern! As made slippers; fabric used was fleece for the outer slipper itself plus the inner sole. I omitted the quilters batting on the inner sole and just glued the fleece to it, not turning it under to reduce bulk and for the rest of the lining used a polyester cotton blend fabric that was interfaced with a lightweight facing to give it (the fleece fabric) some body. Next on the agenda is making them as a shoe.
My 8-year-old daughter and I just made a pair together, and they turned out great! We used cotton fabric to match a dress we were also making. We had no issues with bulk - instead the shoe turned out a little flimsy. I ended up glueing a piece of felt to the inside of the toe piece after the shoe was finished to firm it up. We did glue a second cardboard sole under the folds to make the bottom of the sole flatter. We also learned that the trim around the sole needs to be fairly thick. We used a thinner piece, and the shoe looked too much like a slipper. The thicker trim pulled up the cotton fabric around the edge to give the shoe more shape. This was super easy to sew and assemble. I have other patterns where I will be incorporating some of the techniques from this one.
yours patterns are a lot of beautiful but I haven't a chance to use it. I hope to make it as soon as. thank you for patterns.