If she lives in Malibu, she definitely needs a so-cal style stretch velvet tracksuit as a wardrobe staple! Get your 18-inch doll ready to head for the gym, dance class, hanging out with friends, or a fun day of shopping with this trendy tracksuit.
Design details include: Two Piece outfit.
- Cropped zip-front hoodie. Front pockets, ribbing on sleeves and waistband. Lined hood fits head.
- Low-waist pull on flare leg track pants. Front Patch pockets. Stretch fabric waistband, eyelet detail for faux tie.
This PDF sewing pattern by Liberty Jane
is designed to fit 18" dolls such as American Girl®.
Suggested Fabrics: • 4-way Stretch Fabrics • Stretch Velour • Stretch Velvet • Stretch Terry • Cotton Spandex • Jersey Spandex
This pattern is featured in the Sewing A Themed Wardrobe: Gymnastics Course and you can find stretch velvet in a variety of colors in the Pixie Cuts collection!
- 1/2 yard fabric
- 5” - 6” separating zipper (or longer, trimmed off )
- Two eyelets
- 6” piece of 1/8” ribbon or narrow cording
- Scrap of fusible interfacing for knits
- Sewing Machine
- Optional—Ball point or Stretch needle
- Optional—Walking Foot
Skill Level: Intermediate
What You Get: One 32 page sewing pattern that you digitally download as a PDF file so you can start your project immediately! The PDF sewing pattern provides full color step-by-step illustrated instructions and full size pattern pieces. A PDF reader is required to view and print the files (example: Adobe Reader or Preview for MAC). The download link is received immediately after the transaction is complete. Print copies are NOT available.
Download, Print, Sew!
*Creating a customer account will ensure that you have the ability to access your purchased (and free) files at any time.
related to the doll clothes patterns sold at Pixie Faire.
Pixie Faire and the designers featured are not affiliated with American Girl®