Looking for a fun yet simple pattern that can create a variety of costumes? This jumpsuit has that! This PDF sewing pattern is for a seamless front jumpsuit with closed feet. Decorate the smooth front with appliqué or machine embroidery! Also ideal for vinyl transfers. Use cute fabric and you can make winter pajamas!
Use the basic jumpsuit and add different elements to create different characters and critters.
The jumpsuit closes in the back with hook-and-loop tape. The doll can sit in her jumpsuit.
* Applique and template for a critter tummy. Your first step to creating a cute critter!
* Adding a machine embroidery design to the front.
* Working with fur.
This PDF sewing pattern is designs to fit 14 to 14.5 inch dolls such as Hearts for Hearts Girls® and WellieWishers™
This pattern is also available on Pixie Faire for Disney® Animators' dolls.
Recommended Fabrics: Fleece or polar fleece. Minky or crushed velvet can also be used. Fun fur.
• Fabric — Jumpsuit — 14” x 21”
• Fabric – Tummy Appliqué —3” x 4.5”
• Hook-and-Loop tape — 3.5” (5/8” width – cut in half to get about 1/4” wide)
• 1/4" sew-on snap
• Matching Thread
• Marking pen or pencil
• Iron and ironing board
• Fusible Interfacing (for neckline and back of embroidery) — Remnants
• Fusible Web (for appliqué)(See Fabric Guide) — Remnants that is the size of your appliqué
Skill Level: Easy to Intermediate
What You Get: One 17 page sewing pattern that you digitally download as a PDF file so you can start your project immediately! The PDF sewing pattern provides full color step-by-step illustrated instructions and full size pattern pieces. A PDF reader is required to view and print the files (example: Adobe Reader or Preview for MAC). The download link is received immediately after the transaction is complete. Print copies are NOT available.Download, Print, Sew!
I used this pattern for a skeleton costume. It fit very well and was easy to sew. I did lengthen the opening in the back, a bit, to make the doll easier to dress.
This pattern is very easy, fast sew, great directions. Bet you can't make just one.....