Featured in the Liberty Jane Fall 2014 Euro Libby Outfit: Peleton - These fun Moto Pants are the perfect item for your trendy, stylish doll. Whether she’s bicycling in France or shopping in NYC, she will look fantastic out and about.
The Moto Pants feature ‘moto’ patches on the knees, center back leg seam with topstitching, and back welt pockets. They have a flat front waistband and elastic waist back. Front slant pockets provide a sleek, finished look.
As a bonus we have included a basic back leg piece if you want to switch it up and create your own style of pants. (with no center back seam - perfect for the beginner level). Pants can be made with OR without the front knee patches.
Looking for indepth sewing instruction? Be sure to check out the comapnion Sew Along Video! Follow along as Cinnamon shows you each and every step - including those tricky welt pockets!
Suggested fabrics include soft twill, denim, mid-weight cottons or even faux leather.Supplies Needed:
What You Get: One 20 page sewing pattern that you digitally download as a PDF file so you can start your project immediately! The PDF sewing pattern provides full color step-by-step illustrated instructions and full size pattern pieces. A PDF reader is required to view and print the files (example: Adobe Reader or Preview for MAC). The download link is received immediately after the transaction is complete. Print copies are NOT available.Download, Print, Sew!
I really like this pattern. Mine turned out great. The only change I would make the next time is add 1/2" length to the waist band as the older AG dolls have a big butt. The instructions are excellent and easy to follow. I highly recommend this patter. I think I'm going to try them in faux leather the next time I sew these pants.
I love the versatility of these pants as another option to just blue jeans. I have made several pairs, without the quilted knees and they have come out great.
I love the patterns that you have, and they are easy to work with. Great patterns.
The pants are super cool. I made a few and experimented with the patches- for example- I turned the fabric inside out. I am trying to sew using only old clothes. These were perfect to upcycle. I skipped the back pocket and sometimes skipped the back seam too My dolls are older so I have to cut the pattern a tad bigger.
The pattern looked a little intimitadating but was actually easy to sew together. I've made several pairs so far.