Has your doll dreamed of becoming a chef? Well now she can be one with the Chef's Uniform PDF Pattern from Doll Tag Clothing! This outfit has it all: a traditional chef's hat and double breasted coat, scarf, cook's apron, and black checkered pants! There's even hachimaki for those aspiring to be a sushi chef!
- White Fabric Coat, Toque and Apron – 20” fabric
- Optional: Collar and cuffs can be done in color – fabric bits needed
- Black Checkered Fabric – Fat Quarter
- Accessories – Fabric bits
- Elastic for pants – 10’5” narrow elastic
- 4 Snaps and a tool to insert them (you can use sew on snaps and buttons as well)
- Iron and ironing board
Skill Level: Intermediate
What You Get: One 25 page sewing pattern that you digitally download as a PDF file so you can start your project immediately! The PDF sewing pattern provides full color step-by-step illustrated instructions and full size pattern pieces. This pattern includes a 2 page Summary of Instructions section so you can print out just the text version if desired to save on printer ink! A PDF reader is required to view and print the files (example: Adobe Reader or Preview for MAC). The download link is received immediately after the transaction is complete. Print copies are NOT available.
Download, Print, Sew!
*Creating a customer account will ensure that you have the ability to access your purchased (and free) files at any time.
PixieFaire and the designers featured are not affiliated with American Girl®