A 21" tall soft-bodied heirloom doll with an embroidered face and sculpted wool hair. She was inspired by my grandmother who was a young woman in the 1920's She comes with patterns for her 1920's inspired underwear.
* 1/2 Yard Solid skin colored Quilting Cotton for Body
* Coordinating all-purpose thread for body
* Assorted all-purpose thread for face embroidery
* Small piece (roughly 8"x8") of either felted recycled wool /cashmere sweater or boiled/felted wool fabric for hair
* Fiberfill or Wool Roving for Stuffing
* 1/2 yard woven fabric such as Rayon Challis, Silk Charmeuse or Cotton Lawn
* 1 yard 1/4" wide flat lace trim (optional)
* Coordinating Thread
* Small Snaps - (2) for one-piece undies, (1) for Bralette & (2) for Tap Pants
Skill Level: Confident Beginner
What You Get: One 68 page sewing pattern that you digitally download as a PDF file so you can start your project immediately! The PDF sewing pattern provides full color step-by-step illustrated instructions. A PDF reader is required to view and print the files (example: Adobe Reader or Preview for MAC). The download link is received immediately after the transaction is complete. Print copies are NOT available.
Download, Print, Sew!
*Creating a customer account will ensure that you have the ability to access your purchased (and free) files at any time.
related to the doll clothes patterns sold at Pixie Faire.