This crochet plush amigurumi lion is the sweetest king of the jungle around! Ideal for boys and girls, this lion toy will become your little ones best friend.
Amigurumi pattern written in US crochet terms.
MEASUREMENTS APPROX.: Lion is 13 inches (33 cm) height
CROCHET LEVEL: Intermediate
TIME: 3.5 - 5 hours
Recommended Yarn: super bulky plush yarn (see details below)
- Yarn. I used super bulky plush yarn Himalaya® Dophin Baby 120m/100g (131yds/100g): yellow color 80313, white color 80301 and orange color 80312;
- Also you’ll need some fine brown yarn for brows and nose (I used brown color 40 YarnArt® Jeans)
– 5 mm (H-8 US) crochet hook
– Soft stuffing
– 2 black safety Amigurumi eyes 12 mm (0.5 inch)
– Big and small yarn needle,
Pattern instructions are in English using US terms. The pattern consists of easy to follow step-by-step detailed instructions with plenty of photos.
Skill Level: Intermediate
What You Get: One 13 page crochet pattern that you digitally download as a PDF file so you can start your project immediately! The PDF crochet pattern provides full color step-by-step illustrated instructions. A PDF reader is required to view and print the files (example: Adobe Reader or Preview for MAC). The download link is received immediately after the transaction is complete. Print copies are NOT available.Download, Print, Crochet!