Imagine a wedding, a prom, or a pageant with a beautiful girl in a beautiful dress as the center of attention. That was the inspiration for these darling ankle-strap shoes. Made of satin, taffeta, or similar fabrics, and finished with a sparkly buckle or hook and loop closure hidden by a ribbon bow, these shoes are a dressy option for your 18” doll.
Pair them up with the FROG Princess Fashions Beautiful Butterfly dress
or any fancy party dress and your doll will look adorably fancy!
This machine embroidery design is created in one piece the hoop with some hand assembly required after stitching. This easy design works equally well with vinyl as it does with fabric, so you can make several pairs in your choice of material, to match all your doll’s fancy attire.
These shoes are designed to fit 18" dolls such as American Girl® and are designed to work with the Pixie Packs pre-cut soles, Shape 1 (or Shape 4) to save you time and trouble in construction.
With just a few simple materials you can create one or several pairs, and the hard work is done for you in the hoop! Requires a home embroidery machine and a 6x10 hoop or larger.
Design Hoops and Sizes:
The pair design measures "5.101 x 8.741" and fits a 6 x 10 hoop; a single shoe upper design measures "3.016 x 7.1."
CSD, DST, EMD, EXP, HUS, JEF, JPX, PCD, PCQ, PCS, PEC, PES, SHV, VIP, Vp3, XXX
Additional Supplies Needed:
• One 6 x 9 scrap of fabric (make it to match your dress!)
• One 6 x 9 scrap of fusible interfacing
• Matching rayon embroidery thread for shoes
• Matching or coordinating rayon embroidery thread for lace butterflies
• Tear away stabilizer for shoes
• Heavy water-soluble stabilizer hooped tightly but without stretching (I prefer the heavy plastic film type) for free-standing lace butterflies
• New, sharp size 11 needle
• Sharp embroidery scissors
• Small piece of thin hook and loop tape
Other Craft Items
• 2 each of shape 1 or shape 4 chipboard insoles and 2 or 3mm soles (I used shape 4)
• Matching bobbin and top thread for lace butterflies
• Mini hot glue gun
• Coordinating ¼” or 3/8” trim
• Mini craft iron
• Hot fix crystals
• Fabric scraps for insole covering
• Temporary spray adhesive
• Small fancy slide buckle set
• Spray starch
What You Get: Three embroidery machine digitized designs in 16 file formats. You will receive an instant download zipped file that contains a folder with each of the file formats listed above. Each file format is conveniently saved in its own separate folder for easy use. You need to be able to unzip the zipped file to use it. You must have an embroidery machine and know how to transfer the file to your machine in order to use this.