Make this darling plush crochet bunny featuring long floppy ears that are sooo soft and cuddly! This pattern also includes instructions for adding a cute BOW and SKIRT. Amigurumi pattern written in US crochet terms.
9 inches (23 cm) height, with ears 20.8 inches (53 cm)
CROCHET LEVEL: Easy/Intermediate
TIME: 2.5 - 4 hours
Recommended Yarn: super bulky plush yarn (see details below)
- Yarn. The examples feature super bulky plush yarn Himalaya Dolphin Baby® 120m/100g (131yds/100g): 1 skein lite purple color 80305 and 0.3 skein white yarn 80301. For skirt and bow 0.2 skein dark purple yarn 80328
Also you’ll need some fine black and beige or pink yarn for muzzle
– 8 mm (L-11 US) crochet hook for ears
– 5 mm (H-8 US) crochet hook for main crocheting
– 4.5 mm (7 US) crochet hook for muzzle
– Soft stuffing
– 2 black safety amigurumi eyes 10 mm (0.4 inch)
– Big and small yarn needle, scissors
Pattern instructions are in English using US terms. The pattern consists of easy to follow step-by-step detailed instructions with plenty of photos.
Skill Level: Easy/Intermediate
What You Get: One 10 page crochet pattern that you digitally download as a PDF file so you can start your project immediately! The PDF crochet pattern provides full color step-by-step illustrated instructions. A PDF reader is required to view and print the files (example: Adobe Reader or Preview for MAC). The download link is received immediately after the transaction is complete. Print copies are NOT available.Download, Print, Crochet!