Meet Buddy Bunny, our large plush rabbit, perfect for snuggling! It is similar to the Ricky Rabbit, but oh so big! The design features long narrow ears, arms, and legs - and a plump body and head.
Basic crochet skills required, but the step by step photos and instructions will guide you through each step of the process so you can make this with confidence!
Amigurumi bunny is 16.9 inches (43 cm) height, with ears 28.3 inches (72 cm), 9 inches (23 cm) sitting
Recommended Yarn: super bulky plush yarn (see details below)
- 3 skeins of yarn. The cover design features super bulky plush yarn 120m/100g (131yds/100g) Himalaya Dolphin Baby® color 80308;
- Fine black yarn for brows and nose (i used black color 0999 Yarnart Begonia)
– 8 mm (L-11 US) main crochet hook or according to the yarn;
– 10 mm (N/P-15) crochet hook for ears;
– Soft stuffing;
– 2 black safety amigurumi eyes 12 mm (0.5 inch);
– Big and small yarn needle, scissors.
Pattern instructions are in English using US terms. The pattern consists of easy to follow step-by-step detailed instructions with plenty of photos.
Skill Level: Easy/Intermediate
What You Get: One 9 page crochet pattern that you digitally download as a PDF file so you can start your project immediately! The PDF crochet pattern provides full color step-by-step illustrated instructions. A PDF reader is required to view and print the files (example: Adobe Reader or Preview for MAC). The download link is received immediately after the transaction is complete. Print copies are NOT available.Download, Print, Crochet!