Imagine a trip to the Pacific Islands and a walk on the beach, or a visit to a volcano or a tropical lagoon. What could be sweeter than a sunny sky and a cool breeze on your toes?
That was the inspiration for these cute little t-strap sandals, which are perfect for your 14”- 14.5” doll. Pair them up with the FROG Princess Fashions Waikiki Waves dress or any warm weather outfit!
This machine embroidery design is created in the hoop with some hand assembly required after stitching. This easy design works equally well with vinyl as it does with fabric, so you can make several pairs in your choice of material, to match all your doll’s warm weather attire.
And, these shoes are designed to work with the Pixie Packs pre-cut soles, Shape 2, to save you time and trouble in construction.
With just a few simple materials you can create one or several pairs, and the hard work is done for you in the hoop! Requires a home embroidery machine and a 4x4 hoop or larger.
This machine embroidery designed fit is designed to fit 14-14.5" dolls such as Hearts For Hearts Girls® and WellieWishers™.
Design Hoops and Sizes:
DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PCS, PEC, PES, SHV, VIP, XXX
Additional Supplies Needed:
• 1/8 yd. of medium weight woven polyester OR I sheet of lightweight craft vinyl
• Scraps of solid fabric or coordinating fabric to cover insole
• Medium weight cut-away stabilizer
• Fusible interfacing for lightweight woven fabric
• Thread to match fabric
• 2 each of Pixie Packs Shape 2 (or Shape 3 ) Pre-Cut soles and insoles OR cut your own with template provided and 2 layers of cereal type cardboard and 1 mm craft foam (not sticky back)
• ¼” elastic or similar weight trim for shoe soles
• Spray starch
• Temporary spray adhesive
• Two segments of thin hook and loop tape (one small pair per shoe)
• Sharp embroidery scissors (as for applique), regular scissors
• Mini glue gun
• Mini craft iron
What You Get: Two embroidery machine digitized designs in 10 file formats. You will receive an instant download zipped file that contains a folder with each of the file formats listed above. Each file format is conveniently saved in its own separate folder for easy use. You need to be able to unzip the zipped file to use it. You must have an embroidery machine and know how to transfer the file to your machine in order to use this.