Your doll looks fabulous with her new necklace, but adding a matching bracelet into the mix will accentuate her already stunning wardrobe. This elegant Necklace and Bracelet set will add beauty and style to that special ensemble. “Crystals and Pearls” is an easy PDF project with the bracelet being specifically designed for the right hand of 18” soft-bodied dolls such as American Girl® and South African Girl© dolls.
Beads & Findings
Necklaces A & B:
1. Nylon Invisible Yarn: 10” – 12” (40wt) per Necklace
2. Pearlized Beads:
a) 22 x ¼” - No Larger
b) 28 x 3/16” - No Smaller
3. 14 x Seed Beads per Necklace
4. a) 7 x Crystal-Cut Beads: 5/16” - No Larger
b) 7 x Pearlized Beads: 1/8” - No Smaller
5. 1 x Spring Ring Clasp per Necklace
6. 1 x Jump Ring per Necklace
7. 2 x Crimping Beads per Necklace
Bracelets: A & B
1. Nylon Invisible Yarn 6” – 8” (40wt) per Bracelet
2. Pearlized beads:
a) 8 x ¼” - No Larger
b) 12 x 3/16” - No Smaller
3. 10 x Seed Beads per Bracelet
4. 5 x Crystal-Cut Beads: a) 5/16” - No Larger
5 x Pearlized Beads: b) 1/8” - No Smaller
5. 1 x Spring Ring Clasp per Bracelet
6. 1 x Jump Ring per Bracelet
7. 2 x Crimping Beads per Bracelet
Skill Level: Easy
What You Get: One 18 page jewelry crafting pattern that you digitally download as a PDF file so you can start your project immediately! The PDF crafting pattern provides full color step-by-step illustrated instructions. A PDF reader is required to view and print the files (example: Adobe Reader or Preview for MAC). The download link is received immediately after the transaction is complete. Print copies are NOT available.Download, Print, Craft!
The suit is a traditional form of men's formal clothes in the Western world and...
A very easy set to make. My nieces love that their dolls look so elegant with the necklaces and bracelets to match.