This sewing pattern includes full-color photographs and written instructions to make an adorable ruffled skirt Easter dress, bunny ear bonnet, and bunny tote bag.
This PDF sewing pattern is designed to fit 18" dolls such as American Girl®.
Recommended Supplies: Cotton, Poplin, Linen
- ½ yard of fabric for the main dress, bonnet lining and tote lining
- ¼ yard of fabric for the bonnet, bonnet outside ears and tote
- ½ yard of fabric for dress lining, bottom dress ruffle, bonnet inside ears and tote bunny ears
- A scrap of felt for the bunny nose
- 1 yd of ⅝” ribbon for dress front
- 1 yd of ⅜” ribbon for bonnet and tote
- 5” of coordinating trim for dress front
- 5” of ½” hook and loop tape
- Narrow hemmer foot (optional)
- Fabric marker
Skill Level: Advanced Beginner
What You Get: One 28 page sewing pattern that you digitally download so you can start your project immediately! The PDF sewing pattern provides full color step-by-step illustrated instructions and full-size pattern pieces. A PDF reader is required to view and print the files (example: Adobe Reader or Preview for MAC). The download link is received immediately after the transaction is complete. Print copies are NOT available.
Download, Print, Sew!
*Creating a customer account will ensure that you have the ability to access your purchased (and free) files at any time.
Pixie Faire and the designers featured are not affiliated with American Girl®