Inspired by medieval pointed shoes, elf shoes have evolved into the fantasy accessory that is a must have for fairies, pixies and elves. These shoes have the perfect point in the front that can be decorated with a bell or pom-pom. It is woven fabric and felt.
Three cuff options are included in the pattern. You can sew a pointed cuff, add a felt
cuff, add trim or sew slippers and add a ribbing cuff.
To complete the shoes, two methods are included:
1. Soft Sole Slipper style — Completely sewn on the sewing machine
2. Foam Sole — The top of the shoe is completed and then glued onto a foam base.
This PDF sewing pattern is designed to fit 18 inch dolls such as American Girl®.
- Pattern is designed for WOVEN fabric. A variety of fabric can be used.
- Medium Weight Fabrics.
- Light weight corduroy, light weight denim, thin suede, cotton.
- Felt, fun fur, velour.
- Fabric must not be too thick as it must be easy to fold and turn.
Shoe Sole — 2mm Craft foam and Cardstock.
Soft Sole Slipper:
Foam Sole Shoes:
2x — 1/2” pom-pom or felt ball or bell
Stuffing — Small handful
Pins or grip clips
Skill Level: Easy to Intermediate
What You Get: One 14 page sewing pattern that you digitally download as a PDF file so you can start your project immediately! The PDF sewing pattern provides full color step-by-step illustrated instructions and full size pattern pieces. A PDF reader is required to view and print the files (example: Adobe Reader or Preview for MAC). The download link is received immediately after the transaction is complete. Print copies are NOT available.Download, Print, Sew!