I’d like to introduce you to the Flower Girls dolls. These cute little stuffy dolls are cuddly and washable and each one has a different flower name. This design features Cicely.
These girls are stitched in the hoop of your embroidery machine and are easy to assemble on a home sewing machine.
For the body parts, simply hoop your polyester felt and stitch out your pieces! For the embroidered face, you will need a light cut away or tear-away stabilizer.
The body front, head, arms, and legs are stitched together in the hoop as are the body back, head back, arm and leg backs. Then, simply sew the fronts and backs together, leaving a slight opening for stuffing!
What fun each doll is to make and dress. And with the variety of face designs available, you can personalize each one! You can further customize your dollies by changing their skin, hair, and eye colors.
Design Hoops and Sizes:
CSD, DST, EMD, EXP, HUS, JEF, JPX, PCD, PCM, PCQ, PCS, PEC, PES, SHV, VIP, VP3, XXX
Additional Supplies Needed:
• Polyester Felt in your choice of skin tones, bow color, and hair color
• Either by the yard: ½ yd. for doll; ¼ yd. for hair, body, shoes;
• Or by the piece: Two 9” x 12” pieces for hair, two 9” X 12” pieces for body, one piece 9” x 12” for face, scraps for bow and shoes* (if you purchase pre- cut felt, you may need to hoop stabilizer to fill a large hoop even though these cut pieces are large enough for the design
• 1 Fat quarter woven fabric print for skirt
• Rayon embroidery thread in eye color, hair color, white, black, pink
• Sewing thread to match skirt fabric* (Note that sewing thread can be used to stitch body parts, too, saving expensive embroidery thread for designs only)
• ¼” elastic cut into an 8” length
• Tear away or cut away stabilizer
• Polyester stuffing
• Stuffing stick or chopstick
• Sharp embroidery scissors
What You Get: Seven embroidery machine digitized designs in 17 file formats. You will receive an instant download zipped file that contains a folder with each of the file formats listed above. Each file format is conveniently saved in its own separate folder for easy use. You need to be able to unzip the zipped file to use it. You must have an embroidery machine and know how to transfer the file to your machine in order to use this.
What could make an heirloom style dress any more beautiful? Why machine embroidery, of course!And...
What could make an heirloom style dress any more beautiful? Why machine embroidery, of course! And...
When I got the embroidery design the legs didn't show up on my machine. I worked with pixie faire and we finally got everything working. I have made a doll for my granddaughter for Christmas. I'm not crazy about it I want to make some changes. I do that with everything I do so It is just a me thing.