Your doll will be all set for the hockey season with this fun little hockey jersey that will look great with jeans. Stitch ribbon in fun designs to your jersey. Make the uniform in your school, team, or favorite colors. Add embroidery, iron-on patches, appliqued motifs, numbers, letters, etc.
This PDF sewing pattern is designed to fit 18" dolls such as American Girl®.
This pattern is also available in a bundled pattern with the breezers.
Recommended Fabrics: Sturdy knits with minimum stretch such as Ponte knit or 100% cotton jersey for main uniform; ribknit for neckband
• 1/4 yard primary color
• 1/8 yard secondary color
• Small scrap of rib knit for neckband
• 4.5 inch lengths of 3/8 inch wide hook/loop tape
• Matching or contrasting thread
• Trim: 1 yard of 1/2-inch to 1-inch wide grosgrain ribbon (See TIPS page for ribbon suggestions and ideas.)
• Basting tape or glue (optional to take place of pins for hemming and applying ribbon)
Skill Level: Intermediate
What You Get: One 24 page sewing pattern that you digitally download as a PDF file so you can start your project immediately! The PDF sewing pattern provides full color step-by-step illustrated instructions and full size pattern pieces. A PDF reader is required to view and print the files (example: Adobe Reader or Preview for MAC). The download link is received immediately after the transaction is complete. Print copies are NOT available.Download, Print, Sew!