This dainty machine embroidery set was designed to enhance and embellish the FROG Princess Fashions Lori's Lacy Blouse Wardrobe 18 inch doll sewing pattern. This is a bundle of both the Diamond Set and the Fairy Rings set.
The design set includes eleven designs:
(Some pieces may be pre-cut from the sewing pattern.)
Note: while this design set includes the outlines of some pattern pieces, you will need the Frog Princess Fashions Lori’s Lacey Blouse PDF sewing pattern to complete the blouses shown.
This machine embroidery designed set is designed to fit 18" doll clothes for dolls such as American Girl®.
Design Hoops and Sizes:
Rose and Daisy FSL Collars for 5x7 Hoops, Diamond and Fairy Rings Lace-Edged Collars for 5x7 Hoops, Diamond, Fairy Rings, and Buttonholes Only Front Plackets for 5x7 Hoops, Diamond and Fairy Rings Flutter Sleeve Hems for 6x10 Hoops Diamond and Fairy Rings Long Sleeve Hems for 6x10 Hoops
DST, EMD, EXP, HUS, JEF, PCS, PEC, PES, SHV, VIP, VP3, XXX
Additional Supplies Needed:
• Wash-Away stabilizer (Ultra strong mesh WSS preferred)
• 40 wt. Cotton or Polyester All-Purpose (not rayon embroidery) Thread (for both bobbin and upper)
• New, sharp size 11/75 needle
• Sharp Embroidery scissors
• For embroidered collar, one rectangle of lightweight cotton measuring 6” x 7”
• Optional: Ultra-thin, narrow, non-snag hook and loop tape, temporary spray adhesive
• Plus: supplies such as buttons or snaps, thread, fabric, and bias tape required for PDF sewing pattern
What You Get: Eleven embroidery machine digitized designs in 12 file formats. You will receive an instant download zipped file that contains a folder with each of the file formats listed above. Each file format is conveniently saved in its own separate folder for easy use. You need to be able to unzip the zipped file to use it. You must have an embroidery machine and know how to transfer the file to your machine in order to use this.