This adorable stuffed amigurumi mouse is a perfect toy for babies, toddlers and older children. This mouse is incredibly soft and plush - amazing to snuggle up and love on!
Amigurumi pattern written in US crochet terms.
Mouse is 10 inches (26 cm) height.
TIME: 3.5 - 5 hours
Recommended Yarn: super bulky plush yarn (see details below)
- Yarn. The Cover example features super bulky plush yarn Himalaya® Dophin Baby 120m/100g (131yds/100g): 1 skein light gray color 80325 and little light pink color 80303 and white color 80301
- Fine black and pink yarn for muzzle (Cover example features Yarnart® Begonia black color 0999 and pink color 0319)
– 5 mm (H-8 US) crochet hook
– 2 black safety amigurumi eyes 14 mm (0.6 inch)
– Big and small yarn needle, scissors.
Pattern instructions are in English using US terms. The pattern consists of easy to follow step-by-step detailed instructions with plenty of photos.
Skill Level: Easy
What You Get: One 10 page crochet pattern that you digitally download as a PDF file so you can start your project immediately! The PDF crochet pattern provides full color step-by-step illustrated instructions. A PDF reader is required to view and print the files (example: Adobe Reader or Preview for MAC). The download link is received immediately after the transaction is complete. Print copies are NOT available.Download, Print, Crochet!