“Meadow” is a gentle, sleeveless dress designed to fit 20-26.3cm (7.9-10.4") dolls such as Middie Blythe® and the Pullip™ range of Dal™ (Byul) dolls. The sleeveless dress is made from woven (non-stretch) fabrics, and contains options for simple hemming or hemming-with-a-facing. The dress contains a simple bodice with a drop-waist skirt. Pockets can be added, while the back of the dress closes with hook and loop tape or snap fasteners. Clear instructions and photos are given for each step (along with shortcut instructions for those who prefer no photos).
Suggested Fabrics: Woven cotton fabrics like cotton, lawn, voile, light-weight quilting cottons.
• 9" (wide) x 6½" (deep), cotton non-stretch fabric like voile, lawn, cotton, or lightweight quilting cottons.
• 6" (wide) x 5" (deep), 2-or-4-way stretch lightweight fabric like tulle. This is for hemming the neckline and armholes via facings (and is optional, as the pattern also discusses straight hemming without any facings). Note: You do not need to cut any pattern pieces out for the facing option.
• Embellishments like lace, buttons, applique, tapestry thread.
• Matching or contrasting thread.
• Hook and loop tape or similar for closures.
• Seam sealant. (Optional.)
Skill Level: Intermediate
What You Get: One 28 page sewing pattern that you digitally download as a PDF file so you can start your project immediately! The PDF sewing pattern provides full color step-by-step illustrated instructions and full size pattern pieces. A PDF reader is required to view and print the files (example: Adobe Reader or Preview for MAC). The download link is received immediately after the transaction is complete. Print copies are NOT available.Download, Print, Sew!