The Liberty Jane® Peplum Top 18 inch Doll Clothes PDF Pattern. Your doll will look her best wearing tops made from this cute sewing pattern. Design features a fully lined bodice and a zipper opening in the back. It can be easily dressed up or worn with jeans for a more city-smart casual look. Featured in the 2012 Spring Line International Collection, this has become a true classic!
What You Get: One 20 page sewing pattern that you digitally download as a PDF file so you can start your project immediately! The PDF sewing pattern provides full color step-by-step illustrated instructions and full size pattern pieces. A PDF reader is required to view and print the files (example: Adobe Reader or Preview for MAC). The download link is received immediately after the transaction is complete. Print copies are NOT available.Download, Print, Sew!
*Creating a customer account will ensure that you have the ability to access your purchased (and free) files at any time.
I now own over 50 patterns from Pixie Faire, but this Peplum top is my all time favorite! I LOVE the sweetheart neckline! But, most importantly, I love the way this top comes together. It is polished and looks terrific inside and out I love the way it is finished so beautifully on the inside. I was able to get the neckline perfect all 8 times I made it (because I DRAW the lines on the lining to make sure it IS perfect--yep, I cheat!) I've made it as a dress, also. Darling! I've also added butterfly sleeves. By the way, if you have not yet purchased a HEMOSTAT for turning doll clothes inside out, GET ONE! They are amazing--like this pattern. Liberty Jane patterns are excellent!!!!!
I just live this versatile pattern, my new favourite
I found this pattern true to size and easy to follow. I made it in several in different materials and was very pleased with the results. They look so cute over leggings and under jackets. Will be using this pattern over and over.
This top turned out really cute. Definitely not for beginners, however. The only trouble I had was getting the scallop right; it turned out to be more of a V. I need to work on that a bit. If anyone has tips on how to achieve that please let me know.