This dainty vintage-style embroidery set is custom designed to fit the Pocket Full of Posies Dress, also by Frog Princess Fashions. The collar and cuffs feature a posy spray while the heart-shaped pocket features a posy wreath design. All three designs by themselves will fit a 4x4 hoop, but for the optional embroidery designs perfectly centered on the stitched pattern pieces, you will need a 4x4 hoop for the pocket, a 5x7 hoop for the collar, and a 6x10 hoop for the sleeve cuff.
Design Hoops and Sizes:
4x4 (without pattern pieces), 5x7 for collar and pockets, 6x10 for sleeve cuffs
DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PCS, PEC, PES, SHV, VIP, VP3, XXX
Additional Supplies Needed:
• 1/8 yd. lightweight woven solid for collar, cuffs, pockets
• Rayon or polyester rayon embroidery thread to match fabric and machine embroidery designs
• Recommended new/sharp size 75/11 needle
• Turning tool or chopstick
• Small, sharp, embroidery-type scissors
• Pinking shears
• Spray starch
• Temporary spray adhesive
• Tear-away stabilizer
• Tweezers to remove stabilizer bits left after tearing away
What You Get: Four embroidery machine digitized designs in 11 file formats. You will receive an instant download zipped file that contains a folder with each of the file formats listed above. Each file format is conveniently saved in its own separate folder for easy use. You need to be able to unzip the zipped file to use it. You must have an embroidery machine and know how to transfer the file to your machine in order to use this.