This crochet plush amigurumi tiny rat with a hat is a festive addition to your holiday decor! Ideal for boys and girls, this tiny toy will become your little ones best friend, huggable and cozy! Amigurumi pattern written in US crochet terms.
MEASUREMENTS APPROX.: Toy is 6 inches (15 cm) height
CROCHET LEVEL: Easy TIME: 2-3 hours
Recommended Yarn: super bulky plush yarn (see details below)
- Yarn. Example features super bulky plush yarn Himalaya® Dolphin Baby 120m/100g (131yds/100g): 1 skein light gray color 80325 and little light pink color 80303. For hat red color 80318 and white color 80301;
- Also you’ll need fine black yarn for muzzle (Example shows Yarnart® Begonia black color 0999)
– 4 mm (F-5 US) crochet hook
– Soft stuffing
– 2 black bead eyes 3 mm (0.12 inch)
– Big and small yarn needle,
Pattern instructions are in English using US terms. The pattern consists of easy to follow step-by-step detailed instructions with plenty of photos.
Skill Level: Easy
What You Get: One 8 page crochet pattern that you digitally download as a PDF file so you can start your project immediately! The PDF crochet pattern provides full color step-by-step illustrated instructions. A PDF reader is required to view and print the files (example: Adobe Reader or Preview for MAC). The download link is received immediately after the transaction is complete. Print copies are NOT available.Download, Print, Crochet!